Sunday, December 13, 2020

Be mind

Humorously said, and mind boggling it is, when two people have the same opinion or make the same choice. 

Looks like me and you are posting simultaneously. 

Sexual minds think alike!

To my mind it is a good idea to do it in bed.

In my opinion, this story is, to my mind, turning into a masterpiece.

To my mind I am not impregnated with virgin preservatives.

You fill my mind with a feeling of soaking and saturating you with my minds substance.

Then put your mind in my womb to grow.

And there will be a continuation to keep it in mind?


Car meal for the road: 18.00 hrs

  1. Pour: Rice in saucepan 
  2. Rinse thoroughly. 
  3. Add water
  4. Add: Fish: Norwegian fish balls
  5. Add: Ginger Onion Lemon Tomato
  6. Add: Salt Black pepper and Game spices
  7. Boil: With a lid
  8. Serve with Raw cabbage Raw carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment